We look for members who are centered around having fun. DA accepts applications from any class and level.
While we are a "Family Guild" of sorts, don't expect G-rated content 24/7. Think of it as PG-13 with sudden (and often hilarious) bursts of NC-17. Mature would be a good description for DA. In fact, that is what we expect of our members: Maturity. We don't care if you are 18 years old, or 80. If you can't be mature, you won't fit in.
We are not a raiding guild. Of course, that doesn't mean we don't take raiding seriously. DA just isn't structured around it. We are first and foremost, a Role-Playing guild. While we have an 'out of character' channel, the guild channel is IN character, and RP is highly encouraged. In fact, you must have a character history developed as part of your application process. It doesn't have to be long, a couple of paragraphs is fine. We just want to get to know not only you, but your character as well!
We also love to PvP. If you have a problem with us ganking some night-elf who was farming herbs in Wintergrasp, this may not be the place for you. We are Horde, and we stand behind what that means!
• All applicants must be 18+ (Our guild chat and storylines may contain mature themes/violence at times. This is a rule to protect us and you).
• Names cannot be L33t speak and must be realistic for roleplay. A name such as godofwar or deathbunny would not be acceptable.
• Absolutely NO ERP (Erotic Role Play) allowed publicly. What you do in your personal garrison or via PM/Party/Real ID is your business but, please, keep it private and out of guild chat!
• Character backstories are subject to review and must remain within the believable boundaries of established lore.
• All applicants must have an RP addon: My Roleplay, Total RP 2-3, XRP, flag RSP, etc.
You must be logged into Guildwork in order to apply and/or view your application status.